Apr 16, 2009

The Day After....

So today is Thursday, which means if you tried to contact me yesterday evening you most likely would not have reached me. Why? Hello!! Wedensday is "LOST Day". I was busy watching my beloved LOST. So I decided that each Thursday I will share my thoughts on the latest episode. Last nights episode: "Hoth" - just love all the Star Wars references.
So Dr. Chang is Miles' father - yea, I kinda guessed that last week. But how weird to see him watching his Dad read him a book as a baby (for those not in the know, the Losties are now 30 years in the past on the island).
What is with Ben's father? Now we see what screwed Ben up as a child. I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of him and he'll have some other role in all of this.
Miles' back story was good but pretty predictable. So he talks to dead people, we already knew that. Although it was pretty cool to see him approached by Naomi and offered the spot on the expedition team.
Interesting dynamic playing out between Kate, Sawyer, Jack and Juliet - what a love quadrangle we have going there.
The guys in the van that tried to get Miles - who were they working for? Ben? And if so, how did Ben even know about Miles?
Lastly I missed not seeing 2 of my favorite characters last night - Sayid and Locke.
Well, those are my ramblings on last night's LOST episode, which I realize will make no sense to anyone not watching. Yet I ramble on.

1 comments:

AJ said...

Hi there. Just found your blog and had to comment. I'm also turning 40 this year, in July. Not too sure how that's going to go for me! Best of luck to you!