Apr 9, 2009

Say Hello to my little Peep.

So, I am trying to be good about what I eat, cuz let's face it, I got a little extra sumthin', sumthin' goin on. Yet, here I sit on Holy Thursday stuffing my mouth with pink peeps. Of course I bought them for the baskets, but just knowing they are up in that closet, I have no control. I can hear them peeping at me from down here in my office, and I must answer their call.

Of course it has been a year since I had them last, so I don't even have the patience to eat them properly. And everyone knows that the proper way to eat a peep is to open the package, let it sit for a few hours, and eat them when they get a little "stale" goin on. You know, they get a little hard around the outside? Yea, you are cravin the peep now aren't ya?? It's OK to admit it - it's 4 days before Easter. We have a free pass for the peeps. At least that's what I tell myself.

0 comments: